Fremantle Biennale a festival of
site-responsive contemporary art.
- Derbarl Yerrigan (Swan River), between the bridges, Fremantle
- Dyoondalup (Attadale Reserve), Attadale
- Derbarl Nara (Coogee Beach), Coogee
- North Worral Park, Fremantle
- Plympton Pumphouse, Riverside Road, East Fremantle
- John Tonkin Reserve, East Fremantle
- Beneath the Fremantle Traffic Bridge, Fremantle
- The Naval Store, Fremantle
FREE + Ticketed Sessions
Crossing 2021 Publication now available for purchase. Crossing 2021 Publication now available for purchase. Crossing 2021 Publication now available for purchase.
The Fremantle Biennale acknowledges the Whadjuk Nyoongar people whose land we live and make on. We acknowledge Elders past, present and emerging for their part in the continuation of culture and care for Country. We are grateful for their passing of knowledge so we can move through Country with awareness and form collaborations that are ethical and rightful.