Fremantle Biennale a festival of
site-responsive contemporary art.
- Derbarl Yerrigan (Swan River), between the bridges, Fremantle
- Dyoondalup (Attadale Reserve), Attadale
- Derbarl Nara (Coogee Beach), Coogee
- North Worral Park, Fremantle
- Downtown (East Street Jetty, Fremantle)
- Public Works & Embassy (The Naval Store, Fremantle)
- The Inverted Museum of History (Blackwall Reach, Bicton)
Day Visa Entry (FREE), Night Visa Entry ($10 + booking fee)
- Beneath the Fremantle Traffic Bridge, Fremantle
- John Tonkin Reserve, East Fremantle
- The Naval Store, Fremantle
Crossing 2021 Publication now available for purchase. Crossing 2021 Publication now available for purchase. Crossing 2021 Publication now available for purchase.
The Fremantle Biennale acknowledges the Whadjuk Nyoongar people whose land we live and make on. We acknowledge Elders past, present and emerging for their part in the continuation of culture and care for Country. We are grateful for their passing of knowledge so we can move through Country with awareness and form collaborations that are ethical and rightful.